If you love to sous vide everything, this simple recipe for cannabis butter is right up your alley. Unlike traditional methods of cooking cannabutter, this method won’t fill your home with a weed smell. Even better, it will give you yet another way to use your sous vide skills.
Keep in mind that you must decarb your cannabis before you use it in this recipe:
- 9g decarboxylated cannabis buds
- 2 sticks unsalted butter (8oz, 227 g)
- Prepare a 185F sous-vide, deep enough to immerse a 1-pint Mason jar.
- Melt the butter in the jar.
- Add the cannabis
- Seal and shake the jar.
- Immerse the jar in the sous-vide for four hours.
- Strain the butter through a fine sieve lined with a cloth.
- Squeeze the cannabis in the cloth to get as much butter as possible out of it.
Author: Dan DaChef