Canna Moscow Mule
- 1 lime (1-2 tablespoons juice, fresh is best)
- 1 ml canna tincture
- 1/2 ounce coconut syrup (we suggest something like this syrup)
- Coconut club soda
- 3-4 mint leaves (torn, optional)
- 3/4 cup Ginger Beer (make sure it’s non alcoholic)
- crushed ice
- Taking your glass, combine your lime, coconut simple, tincture and mint leaves.
- Taking a spoon, start to muddle the mint leaves
- With a spoon, start mixing in your soda water. Thoroughly mix together the soda water and juices.
- Add crushed ice
- Top with ginger beer
- Garnish with a lime wedge and serve
Approximate Dosage: 11mg per 1ml serving when following our tincture recipe. This is a rough estimate, and dosage will vary based on the strain used within the tincture. We always suggest using a dosage calculator when cooking with cannabis.